Welcome, Guest Login
You must login or register to post.

Step Family Relationship Birthday cards Variety (Read 1837 times)
Mindy
GCU Administrator
Community Manager

Step Family Relationship Birthday cards Variety
Jan 6th, 2008, 10:46pm

Hello,

I was unable to find just the right greeting card.  Maybe you can consider designing some.  

I am looking for birthday cards for step families, I would need at least 4 designs for each.... step mother, step father, step son, step daughter, step sister, step brother. I would like funny cards, serious cards, spiritual cards etc. I would be interested to see what you come up with. I think may of the designs I've seen could be changed to include "step" on the cover, but I think the inside greeting may need to be changed because of that special relationship.

Thank you!

Email   IP Logged
Cara_131386
artist

Re: Step Family Relationship Birthday cards Variet
Reply #1 - Jan 7th, 2008, 9:02am

I am trying to get my cards up but the system seems to be going very slowly, if not at all Sad  So far I have a Step Mother, Step Father, up with more coming!  By going slowly I mean sitting and spinning while trying to move to the next page in the posting process.

Thanks

Email   IP Logged
Linda_132742
Gold Member
artist

Reply #2 - Jan 7th, 2008, 9:11am

I am experiencing difficulty uploading as well.  Twice the system shut down while I was in the process.  I am uploading cards for the Step"s cards as well as the pregnancy/expecting category.  I haven't seen a "step" category under thinking of you.  Will one be added?  In the meantime I am putting them under Occasions>thinking of you>general.

Also, I recall you added many categories to Valentines, at some point you mentioned that you would be administratively categorizing some already loaded cards. Has that been done or should I recategorize some of my Valentine's cards?

Email   IP Logged
Cara_131386
artist

Reply #3 - Jan 7th, 2008, 9:30am

I am going to get off the system for a bit.  I hope this doesn't cause me to lose a sale, but I don't know if its heavy traffic or something else.  I feel that if I politely excuse myself, perhaps that might help the situation, as I cannot get anything done the way it is.  I'll be back a bit later!   Smiley

Email   IP Logged
Kathy_131728
Gold Member
artist

Reply #4 - Jan 8th, 2008, 11:52am

I have added some step family cards--stepdad, stepson, stepdaughter, and stepmom.
Thanks!

Email   IP Logged
Mindy
GCU Administrator
Community Manager

Reply #5 - Jan 8th, 2008, 12:15pm

Quote from Linda_132742 on Jan 7th, 2008, 9:11am:
I am experiencing difficulty uploading as well.  Twice the system shut down while I was in the process.  I am uploading cards for the Step"s cards as well as the pregnancy/expecting category.  I haven't seen a "step" category under thinking of you.  Will one be added?  In the meantime I am putting them under Occasions>thinking of you>general.

Also, I recall you added many categories to Valentines, at some point you mentioned that you would be administratively categorizing some already loaded cards. Has that been done or should I recategorize some of my Valentine's cards?

Yes, we have already taken a pass through the main Valentine's Day category and resorted into the subcategories.

Email   IP Logged
Sandy_132125
artist

Reply #6 - Jan 10th, 2008, 2:48am

Hi Mindy! i have a step sister card waiting and plan to add the others as well
thank you ,
ya'll do a wonderful job here!
Sandy

Email   IP Logged
Mindy
GCU Administrator
Community Manager

Reply #7 - Jan 10th, 2008, 12:28pm

Quote from Sandy_132125 on Jan 10th, 2008, 2:48am:
Hi Mindy! i have a step sister card waiting and plan to add the others as well
thank you ,
ya'll do a wonderful job here!
Sandy

Hi Sandy & thanks!   Smiley

Email   IP Logged

About Us     Artists     Artist FAQ     Blog     Card Sellers     Contact Us     Content Disclaimer     Forum     Paper Card Categories     Privacy Policy     Shopper FAQ     Holidays 2011

Click to verify BBB accreditation and to see a BBB report.                        
© Copyright 2000- Greeting Card Universe - Powered By Bigdates-Solutions.com   

GCU Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.1!
YaBB © 2000-2005. All Rights Reserved.