Welcome, Guest Login
You must login or register to post.

Maybe a dumb question ... (Read 1472 times)
Hilly_132655
GCU Newbies
artist

Maybe a dumb question ...
Dec 21st, 2007, 1:37am

... but can anyone tell me what the "favourites" are for? Is it just cards you like, cards you want to buy - and can anyone see what your favourites are apart from yourself? Is it good for sales if someone favs your cards?

OK - that was more than one dumb question Grin

Email   IP Logged
phrank_131619
artist

Re: Maybe a dumb question ...
Reply #1 - Dec 21st, 2007, 9:21am

SmileyThats not a dumb question...and I was looking forward to a laugh this morning.. Favs are YOUR favorites, I'm not sure if customers are allowed to see them, but I find that interesting. It would be cool to seeothers favorites, but I think thats waht "Featured cards is for"...was that a dumb answer?...capt

Email   IP Logged
Olivia_132226
artist

Reply #2 - Dec 21st, 2007, 4:36pm

Hi Capt  Smiley

Olivia

Email   IP Logged
phrank_131619
artist

Reply #3 - Dec 21st, 2007, 4:38pm

SmileyHi Olivia, Merry Christmas to you and your Family...and a Wonderful New Years...capt.

Email   IP Logged
Olivia_132226
artist

Reply #4 - Dec 21st, 2007, 4:41pm

Merry Christmas to you and yours also!  We might actually have a white one here (mixed feelings about that lol) we are supposed to get 5 to 7 inches tonight.....brrrrrrr.

I hope you have a wonderful holiday!

Olivia

Email   IP Logged
phrank_131619
artist

Reply #5 - Dec 21st, 2007, 4:44pm

SmileyThanks...No Snow here for us Californians...LOL.. Well not in San Jose anyway...LOL...capt.

Email   IP Logged
Shaun_131054
GCU Administrator
artist

Reply #6 - Dec 21st, 2007, 5:14pm

Quote from Hilly_132655 on Dec 21st, 2007, 1:37am:
... but can anyone tell me what the "favourites" are for? Is it just cards you like, cards you want to buy - and can anyone see what your favourites are apart from yourself? Is it good for sales if someone favs your cards?

OK - that was more than one dumb question Grin

Hi Hilly,
Definitely not a dumb question.  Smiley  

The Favorite Cards feature allows customers flag cards that they may want to purchase or cards that they plan to purchase more than once.  It gives them an easy way to return to the card, without having to spend time searching for it.  

As an artist you can see which of your cards have been marked as Favorite by clicking the "Favorited Cards" link in the Manage Store area.

With regard to helping sales, "Favorited" cards are one of the factors that make up the formula that determines the most popular cards (along with the number of sales, number of times added to cart, clicks, card rating, etc).

Shaun

Email   IP Logged
Hilly_132655
GCU Newbies
artist

Reply #7 - Dec 24th, 2007, 2:54pm

Thanks for the answer, Shaun.  
And a Merry X-Mas to the "thread hijackers", too  Grin

Email   IP Logged

About Us     Artists     Artist FAQ     Blog     Card Sellers     Contact Us     Content Disclaimer     Forum     Paper Card Categories     Privacy Policy     Shopper FAQ     Holidays 2011

Click to verify BBB accreditation and to see a BBB report.                        
© Copyright 2000- Greeting Card Universe - Powered By Bigdates-Solutions.com   

GCU Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.1!
YaBB © 2000-2005. All Rights Reserved.