Welcome, Guest Login
You must login or register to post.

Late Forum Notices (Read 1400 times)
Cara_131386
artist

Late Forum Notices
Nov 2nd, 2007, 11:51am

It seems to me that I get these forum topic notices in email, about an hour later than some other artists on GCU, and I don't understand why that would be.  But I have been noticing it for the last few days.  I noticed because if its something I am interested in, I click to reply and there are replies of others that have been there for at least 1 hour, according to the time stamped on their reply.  I do take into consideration the 3 hour difference from west coast to east coast.  Can someone please check into this?  I would like to recieve the notices at the same time as everyone else.  Also, since I am quite sure that I am dyslexic to a degree, if its my own error, please forgive me.

Email   IP Logged
phrank_131619
artist

Re: Late Forum Notices
Reply #1 - Nov 2nd, 2007, 11:58am

Did you just send this Letter? because its 11:57 here in Ca.,,,LOL...

Email   IP Logged
Shaun_131054
GCU Administrator
artist

Reply #2 - Nov 2nd, 2007, 12:04pm

Hi Cara,

The timestamp on our forum is actually an hour behind right now because it's setup to update for Daylight Saving Time on October 28.  This will be corrected Sunday, November 4th when we roll the clocks back an hour.  

Sorry for the confusion!

Shaun

Email   IP Logged
Cara_131386
artist

Reply #3 - Nov 2nd, 2007, 12:07pm

Hey phrank!  Yes I just sent it about 10 mins ago and its 3:06 EST Smiley  Good to hear from you, my friend Smiley Cool

Email   IP Logged
Cara_131386
artist

Reply #4 - Nov 2nd, 2007, 12:08pm

Ok, thanks very much Shaun!  Math was never a strong point of mine, but I did pretty good on this one Smiley  TGIF and thanks again! Shocked

Email   IP Logged

About Us     Artists     Artist FAQ     Blog     Card Sellers     Contact Us     Content Disclaimer     Forum     Paper Card Categories     Privacy Policy     Shopper FAQ     Holidays 2011

Click to verify BBB accreditation and to see a BBB report.                        
© Copyright 2000- Greeting Card Universe - Powered By Bigdates-Solutions.com   

GCU Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.1!
YaBB © 2000-2005. All Rights Reserved.