Welcome, Guest Login
You must login or register to post.

Cannot create new cards (Read 1433 times)
Tamara_132150
GCU Newbies
artist

Cannot create new cards
Sep 25th, 2007, 8:23am

I've tried 5 times now and cannot creat a new card. After I enter all my keywords and my catagories I click the next button and I get the error page "page cannot be displayed" When I go to my manage cards I see a blank card (no image) with all the details but cannot edit it in any way. All I can do is delete it and try agian, and again, and again ........  Shocked

BTW, this isn't the first time this has happened, it happens everyday I try creating new cards.   Sad

Email   IP Logged
Christie_131341
artist

Re: Cannot create new cards
Reply #1 - Sep 25th, 2007, 8:49am

I had some trouble getting some cards uploaded last night.  After I would choose my categories and try to go on to the next page, it would give me the "page not found" message as well.  I finally got it to take it after 2 or 3 times of going back and choosing the categories again.  I ended up with 2 or 3 unfinished uploads waiting for approval that I had to delete.
Christie

Email   IP Logged
Tamara_132150
GCU Newbies
artist

Reply #2 - Sep 25th, 2007, 9:07am

I finally got one finished, now starting on the next one and the problem has reappeared.  Huh

Email   IP Logged
Diana_131887
Gold Member
artist

Reply #3 - Sep 25th, 2007, 10:45am

Had your problem last nite - try this the next time it happens. Instead of clicking on categories click on next and do the inside message, profile etc. than go back to manage your cards and put in the categories. I know convoluted - but it worked for me.

Email   IP Logged
Shaun_131054
GCU Administrator
artist

Reply #4 - Sep 25th, 2007, 11:09am

Sorry to hear of this problem.  We are working to correct it, but since it's an intermittent issue, it is taking longer than expected for us to fix, as the glitch is not always present.

I'll post again once we have made changes to address the issue.  

Diana, thank you for the additional information.

Shaun

Email   IP Logged
Karen_131257
artist

Reply #5 - Sep 26th, 2007, 2:29am

Hi
I am having problems creating new cards as well. I am already way behind because I have recently split from my husband and moved to a new home, had to wait a month until I could transfer my internet connection so could only upload a few cards here and there in the meantime. I would really like to be able to catch up on creating cards from existing images I have already made, before I can start making more new cards.  
I really hope this problem can be sorted as I am anxious to get back to normal  cry
Thanks
Karen

Email   IP Logged
Sally_131793
GCU Newbies
artist

Reply #6 - Sep 26th, 2007, 5:08am

I had the same problem last Thursday or Friday. I just waited a couple days and then it would let me finish the cards. I did also have to delete the unfinished ones. I also got an email from Shawn asking if I was having problems.

Email   IP Logged
Shaun_131054
GCU Administrator
artist

Reply #7 - Sep 26th, 2007, 3:06pm

Quote from Karen_131257 on Sep 26th, 2007, 2:29am:
Hi
I am having problems creating new cards as well. I am already way behind because I have recently split from my husband and moved to a new home, had to wait a month until I could transfer my internet connection so could only upload a few cards here and there in the meantime. I would really like to be able to catch up on creating cards from existing images I have already made, before I can start making more new cards.
I really hope this problem can be sorted as I am anxious to get back to normal cry
Thanks
Karen

Hi Karen,
I've sent you an email regarding the error that you encountered.  Please reply if you have any additional trouble.  

Shaun

Email   IP Logged

About Us     Artists     Artist FAQ     Blog     Card Sellers     Contact Us     Content Disclaimer     Forum     Paper Card Categories     Privacy Policy     Shopper FAQ     Holidays 2011

Click to verify BBB accreditation and to see a BBB report.                        
© Copyright 2000- Greeting Card Universe - Powered By Bigdates-Solutions.com   

GCU Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.1!
YaBB © 2000-2005. All Rights Reserved.