Welcome, Guest Login
You must login or register to post.

Cards Not Showing up in Name Search (Read 1018 times)
Kerra_131306
artist

Cards Not Showing up in Name Search
Sep 23rd, 2007, 8:19am

Hi, there!  I did a search for all of 'Kerra Lindsey' 's cards---there are 38, but only 18 of them showed up in the results.  Am I doing something wrong?

Please help.  Smiley
-Kerra

Icansketchu Paper Greeting Cards:
http://www.greetingcarduniverse.com/icansketchu
Email   IP Logged
Mindy_artist
artist

Re: Cards Not Showing up in Name Search
Reply #1 - Sep 23rd, 2007, 10:06am

Hi Kerra,

I did the same search.    It shows 18 cards, like you said.   I can then click on "Next" to see the next 18 cards.   So it seems to be working ok for me.

Also keep in mind that it takes 24 hours before cards that are approved to be included in search results.

-Mindy

Email   IP Logged
Kerra_131306
artist

Reply #2 - Sep 23rd, 2007, 7:39pm

Hey, again..thanks for checking.  I just re-checked myself and found the same results---18 on the first page, and only 5 on the next page--showing 23 cards, not 38....weird.  How can I fix this?

-Kerra

Icansketchu Paper Greeting Cards:
http://www.greetingcarduniverse.com/icansketchu
Email   IP Logged
Teresa_132055
GCU Newbies
artist

Reply #3 - Sep 24th, 2007, 3:13am

Hi there Kerra,
I think this is because some you have credited as being by Kerra Lindsey, and the others you have credited as being K. Lindsey. Hence when you type in Kerra Lindsey's Cards only the ones with Kerra show up. If you do a search for K Lindsey the rest show up. So you need to change the image creditbe all the same for them all to show up in one search.
Hope this works for you... Smiley
Teresa

Email   IP Logged

About Us     Artists     Artist FAQ     Blog     Card Sellers     Contact Us     Content Disclaimer     Forum     Paper Card Categories     Privacy Policy     Shopper FAQ     Holidays 2011

Click to verify BBB accreditation and to see a BBB report.                        
© Copyright 2000- Greeting Card Universe - Powered By Bigdates-Solutions.com   

GCU Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.1!
YaBB © 2000-2005. All Rights Reserved.