Welcome, Guest Login
You must login or register to post.

Total GCU card totals showing on my shop front (Read 917 times)
Shauna_131966
GCU Newbies
artist

Total GCU card totals showing on my shop front
Sep 20th, 2007, 5:42pm

I've been gone a couple days and noticed today that under the 'Search My Store' section, where it used to only show catagories and numbers of only our own shop cards it is now showing numbers for ALL of GCU totals.  

This is especially not good for any customer that goes to our shop.  A customer will see this and think that the catagory may have x amount of cards, yet could be taken to a page that has none.  

I hope this is just some bug that can easily be changed so that in our shops the catagories will show numbers for our shops only.

Email   IP Logged
Shaun_131054
GCU Administrator
artist

Re: Total GCU card totals showing on my shop front
Reply #1 - Sep 20th, 2007, 6:33pm

Hi Shauna,

This is a temporary glitch that our developers are currently working to correct.  We apologize for any confusion this may cause.    

Shaun

Email   IP Logged
Shaun_131054
GCU Administrator
artist

Re: Total GCU card totals showing on my shop front
Reply #2 - Sep 21st, 2007, 6:15pm

Hi Shauna,
This issue has been corrected.  The "Search My Store" section should only show categories and numbers for your own storefront.  

Shaun

Email   IP Logged

About Us     Artists     Artist FAQ     Blog     Card Sellers     Contact Us     Content Disclaimer     Forum     Paper Card Categories     Privacy Policy     Shopper FAQ     Holidays 2011

Click to verify BBB accreditation and to see a BBB report.                        
© Copyright 2000- Greeting Card Universe - Powered By Bigdates-Solutions.com   

GCU Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.1!
YaBB © 2000-2005. All Rights Reserved.