Welcome, Guest Login
You must login or register to post.

Need Help w/Store Front (Read 1291 times)
Diana_131887
Gold Member
artist

Need Help w/Store Front
Sep 17th, 2007, 1:21pm

Please help. I want to dress up/design my store front I can't seem to figure out how to make my card store name's type style bigger or center it, are there any font options, etc. Noticed other stores have well designed store "Signs" - were these just loaded as pre-designed units using the load logo function? And if so what are the pixel dimensions??? Right now I hate my very dorky store front...but can't figure out how to personalize it. Thanks!

Email   IP Logged
Diana_131906
artist

Re: Need Help w/Store Front
Reply #1 - Sep 17th, 2007, 1:28pm

I created mine and uploaded it as a pic...

you can do the same...
this makes it more personal...

Cheers,
Diana

Email   IP Logged
Corrie_131338
Gold Member

Reply #2 - Sep 17th, 2007, 1:39pm

Banner size is 680 x 150 pixel max (jpeg)
Go to manage store >> store settings to upload the logo to your storefront.

Good luck !

Corrie

Email   IP Logged
phrank_131619
artist

Reply #3 - Sep 17th, 2007, 1:43pm

Go to your Administration settings. Then click on Store settings. In Store Settings you will see: Name of Store( your store name0, Store Url. ( just leave it alone), and LOGO with a space and Browes at the end. This space is for you to find the picture you want as a store LOGO that should be in your :C drive some where.Click on Browes and a menue for your c; drive will appear. Find the picture you want When you find the picture you want from your computer C: drive click on it and it will be placed in the LOGO space..Then click SAVE at the Bottom of the page. Your store Logo picture will now be visibale to your customers at the top...capt. If you want your picture to fit porportionately to the space provided, make sure it is wider than it is high.(A Rectangle). Its best to make the LOgo first in a program like Photoshop or Microsoft paint. Save it somewhere in your C:drive. Then when you go looking for it you'll know where to look...I hope this wasn't to difficult. If your still not getting it. I have visual instructions I can send you... capt. captphrank@gmail.com

Email   IP Logged
Diana_131887
Gold Member
artist

Reply #4 - Sep 18th, 2007, 10:30am

Wow! Thanks guys for the suoer quick response! You're the best. Now I better get to the desk and design something to load! -Di

Email   IP Logged
Teresa_132055
GCU Newbies
artist

Reply #5 - Sep 20th, 2007, 4:13am

I see you have now sorted out your shop sign, looks great... Smiley

Email   IP Logged

About Us     Artists     Artist FAQ     Blog     Card Sellers     Contact Us     Content Disclaimer     Forum     Paper Card Categories     Privacy Policy     Shopper FAQ     Holidays 2011

Click to verify BBB accreditation and to see a BBB report.                        
© Copyright 2000- Greeting Card Universe - Powered By Bigdates-Solutions.com   

GCU Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.1!
YaBB © 2000-2005. All Rights Reserved.