Welcome, Guest Login
You must login or register to post.

LOGOS - help! (Read 929 times)
Francesca_132059
GCU Newbies
artist

LOGOS - help!
Sep 12th, 2007, 6:35pm

Help!  I'd like to put a logo at my store - but I can't figure out how to change a Word document logo into a jpeg?????? Angry

Email   IP Logged
Brandi_131489
GCU Newbies
artist

Re: LOGOS - help!
Reply #1 - Sep 12th, 2007, 6:51pm

If nobody comes up with something better, one possibility ... boost the image to mazimum size ... hit Print Screen ... then paste that image into any image-editing software (In PhotoShop you click on "new" then "Paste".

Email   IP Logged
LD_131511
artist

Reply #2 - Sep 12th, 2007, 6:52pm

LOL you stole my thunder!!!  Tongue

I was going to say "hit the print screen button" then copy and paste to MS Paint and crop as necessary and save. But if you have a good program like Photoshop or Paintshop pro you can paste to there and it will come out better than MS Paint can do.

~L~

Email   IP Logged
Francesca_132059
GCU Newbies
artist

Reply #3 - Sep 12th, 2007, 9:17pm

YES!  It worked - thanks so much!  I copied it to PAINT and got my jpeg logo on the site. I may still work on modifying it some.....but great advice!

Wink

Email   IP Logged

About Us     Artists     Artist FAQ     Blog     Card Sellers     Contact Us     Content Disclaimer     Forum     Paper Card Categories     Privacy Policy     Shopper FAQ     Holidays 2011

Click to verify BBB accreditation and to see a BBB report.                        
© Copyright 2000- Greeting Card Universe - Powered By Bigdates-Solutions.com   

GCU Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.1!
YaBB © 2000-2005. All Rights Reserved.