Welcome, Guest Login
You must login or register to post.

Loading glitch??? (Read 1712 times)
Diana_131887
Gold Member
artist

Loading glitch???
Sep 5th, 2007, 1:30pm

Having problems up-loading today. Keeps coming up as error when uploading - try again later. I know it's not the image files because I was able to load some after multiple tries...and 1 that wouldn't load was a dupe of an image I had loaded previously and was approved. cry Hope this is a glitch. Very frustrating.

Email   IP Logged
Shaun_131054
GCU Administrator
artist

Re: Loading glitch???
Reply #1 - Sep 5th, 2007, 3:59pm

Hello,

You may receive this message during peak uploading times.  This simply means that the maximum number of simultaneous image uploads has been reached and we are unable to process your upload.    

You may need to wait a few minutes before trying again.  
Sorry for the confusion.  

Shaun

Email   IP Logged
Diana_131887
Gold Member
artist

Reply #2 - Sep 6th, 2007, 11:15am

Thanks Shaun! This is good to know.

Email   IP Logged
Willaim_132003
artist

Reply #3 - Sep 7th, 2007, 4:50am

I have been having this same problem for several days... I use the template from GCU.. no matter what time of day some images won't up load and some will.. I have checked and rechecked the settings, renamed the files and resaved them and they will not load.... what's up?

Email   IP Logged
Shaun_131054
GCU Administrator
artist

Reply #4 - Sep 7th, 2007, 12:16pm

Quote from Willaim_132003 on Sep 7th, 2007, 4:50am:
I have been having this same problem for several days... I use the template from GCU.. no matter what time of day some images won't up load and some will.. I have checked and rechecked the settings, renamed the files and resaved them and they will not load.... what's up?

Hi William,
If it's not too much trouble, can you email a few of the images that you are having trouble with?  

Please send the images to shaun@bigdates.com

Thanks,
Shaun

Email   IP Logged
Shaun_131054
GCU Administrator
artist

Reply #5 - Sep 7th, 2007, 6:19pm

Quote from Shaun_131054 on Sep 7th, 2007, 12:16pm:
Quote from Willaim_132003 on Sep 7th, 2007, 4:50am:

Hi William,
If it's not too much trouble, can you email a few of the images that you are having trouble with?

Please send the images to shaun@bigdates.com

Thanks,
Shaun

Hi William,
This glitch is corrected, you should have no trouble adding images to the site from this point forward.  

I've sent you an email with a few additional details.  

Please let us know if you have any trouble.  

Shaun

Email   IP Logged
Lynda_131938
GCU Newbies
artist

Reply #6 - Sep 9th, 2007, 1:14pm

I'm trying to set up a shop but I ca'nt even get my log uploaded, let alone any photos....everso frustrating...and I only get the spare time at weekends !!
Is this a regular problem or have I picked a bad time. I think in error I've managed to set up 3 accounts now and got stopped at the same spot every time...

Cheers,
Lynda~  undecided

Email   IP Logged
Lynda_131938
GCU Newbies
artist

Reply #7 - Sep 9th, 2007, 1:22pm

I've figured it-it was too large for a logo......now to try the rest !!

Cheers,
Lynda~ Wink

Email   IP Logged

About Us     Artists     Artist FAQ     Blog     Card Sellers     Contact Us     Content Disclaimer     Forum     Paper Card Categories     Privacy Policy     Shopper FAQ     Holidays 2011

Click to verify BBB accreditation and to see a BBB report.                        
© Copyright 2000- Greeting Card Universe - Powered By Bigdates-Solutions.com   

GCU Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.1!
YaBB © 2000-2005. All Rights Reserved.