Welcome, Guest Login
You must login or register to post.

Updating keywords (Read 849 times)
Kathy_131728
Gold Member
artist

Updating keywords
Sep 5th, 2007, 12:12pm

I was updating my keywords today and ran into a few problems.
1.  When I tried to edit the keywords, I noticed that one of my categories would disappear, so every time I changed keywords for an image I had to go back and reload one of the categories.  Do you know why a category would disappear?
2.  Lately, I have noticed that when I load keywords something happens to the keywords after they are loaded.  I will not load more than the maximum spaces allowed when initially setting up a card, but when I go back later to look at the card all of the keywords no longer fit.  I have noticed that additional spacing is appearing between words.  If I remove this spacing, I then have enough room to reload the initial keywords.  Do you know why this may be happening?
3.  I also noticed that when I tried to edit keywords, my selection of copyright color reverts back to the original black color.  Is there any way to have this stay at the color I originally selected for an image, unless I specifically try to change this color?
Thanks for any help you can provide in make the update of cards easier.
Kathy
www.greetingcarduniverse.com/KathyHenis

Email   IP Logged
Shaun_131054
GCU Administrator
artist

Re: Updating keywords
Reply #1 - Sep 5th, 2007, 5:33pm

Hi Kathy,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.  Our technical team is looking into this  
issue.  

I'll post again with their findings and or changes to the process.  

Shaun

Email   IP Logged
William_131473
GCU Newbies
artist

Re: Updating keywords
Reply #2 - Sep 12th, 2007, 6:48am

Hi Shaun,

Yesterday I looked at my last group of 5 cards that were approved last Friday and all the keywords were missing. I added keywords back yesterday and they are still there today but thought you may need to hear about this.

Thanks for all to do,
Ed @ Zachary Bear

Email   IP Logged

About Us     Artists     Artist FAQ     Blog     Card Sellers     Contact Us     Content Disclaimer     Forum     Paper Card Categories     Privacy Policy     Shopper FAQ     Holidays 2011

Click to verify BBB accreditation and to see a BBB report.                        
© Copyright 2000- Greeting Card Universe - Powered By Bigdates-Solutions.com   

GCU Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.1!
YaBB © 2000-2005. All Rights Reserved.