Welcome, Guest Login
You must login or register to post.

Re: Card not showing in store (Read 1150 times)
Shaun_131054
GCU Administrator
artist

Re: Card not showing in store
Aug 24th, 2007, 4:07pm

Hi Shauna,

It looks as though you may have been trying to add a stat counter to your site, however you didn't include all of the required JavaScript code.  This created an error that broke your storefront page.

I've removed the JavaScript from your Welcome section, and your storefront is now working.  Please feel free to try adding your code once more.   If you see a similar result, please remove the code from the section.  

If you have any additional questions, please let me know.  

Shaun

Email   IP Logged
Shauna_131966
GCU Newbies
artist

Reply #1 - Aug 24th, 2007, 4:08pm

Thanks Shaun!

Email   IP Logged
Shauna_131966
GCU Newbies
artist

Reply #2 - Aug 24th, 2007, 4:23pm

Shaun,
Is there anyway to add some javascript code (like for statcounter).  I've tried as many places as I could find, but either get a corrupted code error where the code is, or I get nothing at all.

I love using statcounter to see the daily traffic.

Maybe one day GCU can add a 'footer' section to our store layout and content page so we can add statcounters or maybe a bit of text.

Thanks,
Shauna

Email   IP Logged
Shaun_131054
GCU Administrator
artist

Reply #3 - Aug 24th, 2007, 6:12pm

Shauna,
The ideal location for the StatCounter code is the Welcome section, as you tried earlier.  

This should have worked for you, however there was a glitch on the page that prevented the code from working correctly.  

We've corrected this glitch, so you should no longer have any trouble adding your StatCounter code.

Please let me know if you encounter any additional problems.

Thanks,
Shaun

Email   IP Logged
Shauna_131966
GCU Newbies
artist

Reply #4 - Aug 24th, 2007, 10:49pm

Thank you so much Shaun, I redid the code, tested it to make sure it was counting and that I was not only able to see my poor single solitary card  Grin but that I did not see any more 'code' errors.

All looks good!! Now, I get to start making cards!!

Thanks again

Shauna

Email   IP Logged

About Us     Artists     Artist FAQ     Blog     Card Sellers     Contact Us     Content Disclaimer     Forum     Paper Card Categories     Privacy Policy     Shopper FAQ     Holidays 2011

Click to verify BBB accreditation and to see a BBB report.                        
© Copyright 2000- Greeting Card Universe - Powered By Bigdates-Solutions.com   

GCU Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.1!
YaBB © 2000-2005. All Rights Reserved.