Welcome, Guest Login
You must login or register to post.

Have I been banished? (Read 1129 times)
Teri Francis_131425
artist

Have I been banished?
Aug 21st, 2007, 1:15am

Yikes!  Have I been banished from the club already?   cry

Don't know if I've done something wrong or if I offended anyone ... certainly didn't mean to.  I don't post to the forum that often, but I noticed that my previous posts all have "Ex-Member" under my name.  Not particularly good marketing for me!

http://forum.greetingcarduniverse.com/forum/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1184371650

Is there a reason that I've been drummed out?  Or, hopefully, it's just a technical glitch ...  undecided   I have some new cards I wanted to add this week and some I want to purchase.  Please let me know my status here when you get a chance.  Thanks!

btw ... my log-in and store report still seem to recognize me   kiss

Teri
http://www.greetingcarduniverse.com/squirrelhugger

Email   IP Logged
eugenia_131318
artist

Re: Have I been banished?
Reply #1 - Aug 21st, 2007, 4:00am

yeah, we all voted and decided you didn't post enough, so out you went! Grin

actually you are showing ok to me!

Email   IP Logged
Mindy
GCU Administrator
Community Manager

Reply #2 - Aug 21st, 2007, 11:45am

Hi Teri,
Nope, no banishing going on here.  Not sure why it appears as ex-member  Huh  I've asked our team to look into it.  Your current post seems to be fine.

Mindy

Email   IP Logged
Mindy
GCU Administrator
Community Manager

Reply #3 - Aug 21st, 2007, 1:12pm

Quote from Mindy on Aug 21st, 2007, 11:45am:
Hi Teri,
Nope, no banishing going on here.  Not sure why it appears as ex-member  Huh  I've asked our team to look into it.  Your current post seems to be fine.

Mindy

Mystery Solved.  Apparently you had changed your first name which changed your join date that was after your made the posts listed as Ex-member.  Just some tech conditions in the forum functions not to be taken personally  Wink

Email   IP Logged
Teri Francis_131425
artist

Reply #4 - Aug 21st, 2007, 4:20pm

Thanks, Mindy!   Glad to know I'm still in the league here!    Grin

I didn't remember changing my name on my profile or anything, but after you mentioned it, I do remember eliminating my last name from some of my early cards.  Most of my business associates and work friends know me only as Teri Francis ... the "Mazz" last name is usually only recognized by personal friends and family.  I do remember changing that so as to keep things consistent under Teri Francis for Google searches and such.  Sorry for the confusion.  

@ Eugenia ... lol!   I might get myself into too much trouble when I post, so I try to limit the confusion I may create ... Roll Eyes    Hope all is well with you, dear!   You have some wonderful new cards ... I'll be visiting and buying more soon!    

Thanks again to both of you for your prompt replies!    Smiley

Teri

Email   IP Logged

About Us     Artists     Artist FAQ     Blog     Card Sellers     Contact Us     Content Disclaimer     Forum     Paper Card Categories     Privacy Policy     Shopper FAQ     Holidays 2011

Click to verify BBB accreditation and to see a BBB report.                        
© Copyright 2000- Greeting Card Universe - Powered By Bigdates-Solutions.com   

GCU Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.1!
YaBB © 2000-2005. All Rights Reserved.