Welcome, Guest Login
You must login or register to post.

Recent order #2989 (Read 1810 times)
Catherine_131549
artist

Recent order #2989
Jul 24th, 2007, 12:54am

Hi GCU,

I have just placed an order of 5 (different) cards for upcoming birthdays, etc. Please could you check that they will be sent to me in an additional envelop and not in the envelop that goes with the card. i have spoken to Mindy about this before - sometimes the cards I order comes to me in a larger envelop with the card and envelop (that goes with it) inside so i can then post it on, but the last time I ordered a card it was sent to me in the envelop used for the card, so I was without an envelop to post the card on. (Hope this is making sense!)

Please could someone just check my order and let me know. Thank you  Smiley

Oh and I've also noticed that until today I had sold 26 cards, then it dropped back to 25 cards this morning then back to 26 cards again this afternoon THEN I have had a new zodiac card sold today but its still showing only 26 - very confusing undecided

« Last Edit: Jul 24th, 2007, 1:30pm by Catherine_131549 »  

Email   IP Logged
Shaun_131054
GCU Administrator
artist

Re: Recent order #2989
Reply #1 - Jul 26th, 2007, 1:06pm

Hi Catherine,

Our records indicate that 4 of the 5 cards that you ordered were shipped with blank envelopes while one card was mailed directly without a blank envelope.  Our Customer Care team responded to your email regarding this issue with further details, please let us know if you have any additional questions.  

Regarding your sales numbers, we recently removed Support Your Troops cards from the sales reports because they were mistakenly showing up with commissions.  This would have caused your sales numbers to drop.  We apologize for the confusion.

Email   IP Logged
Catherine_131549
artist

Reply #2 - Jul 26th, 2007, 1:25pm

Hi Shaun,

Yes, I did get a message yesterday, thanks for the reply.

Also, having checked my 'cards sold' list it is a support our troops card that has disappeared - all makes sense now, thanks for clarifying everything  Smiley

Email   IP Logged
Catherine_131549
artist

Reply #3 - Aug 2nd, 2007, 8:14am

Hi,

I have recieved my cards I recently ordered, but noticed on the 60th diamond wedding anniversary card (to peggy and john) it was typed 'To peggy &amp John' and in the '60th' it was typed '6oth'. I thought this was just my typing error, but have just looked in my store and I didn't type it wrong at all so could someone advise me how this has happened please. Its too late for me to order another one now as the party is this saturday and cards take over a week to get to me in the UK, so I have just had to tipp-ex the 'amp' out after the '&' and leave the 'o' as it is, but its not ideal.

Thanks

Email   IP Logged
Kerra_131306
artist

Reply #4 - Sep 26th, 2007, 3:19am

Quote from Catherine_131549 on Aug 2nd, 2007, 8:14am:
Hi,

so I have just had to tipp-ex the 'amp' out after the '&' and leave the 'o' as it is, but its not ideal.

Thanks

Oh, no!  I'd be interested to find out how this happened--weird.  
-Kerra

Icansketchu Paper Greeting Cards:
http://www.greetingcarduniverse.com/icansketchu
Email   IP Logged

About Us     Artists     Artist FAQ     Blog     Card Sellers     Contact Us     Content Disclaimer     Forum     Paper Card Categories     Privacy Policy     Shopper FAQ     Holidays 2011

Click to verify BBB accreditation and to see a BBB report.                        
© Copyright 2000- Greeting Card Universe - Powered By Bigdates-Solutions.com   

GCU Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.1!
YaBB © 2000-2005. All Rights Reserved.