Welcome, Guest Login
You must login or register to post.

greeting card collaboration (Read 1707 times)
Jane_131284
GCU Newbies
artist

greeting card collaboration
Jun 8th, 2007, 6:12pm

Hello!

I wanted to touch base and say hello to everyone and to say how very much I love being a part of this communmity.

I write greeting card verses and have collaborated with a number of artists in creating greeting cards for Recycled Paper Greetings and CARDINTHEBOX as well as cards for Greeting Card Universe. I also create the greeting card concepts from which the verses flow.

And I would like very much to collaborate with some other artists in creating additional cards for Greeting Card Universe. My url website which displays some of my cards is greetingcarduniverse.com/131284. I hope that you'll take a look and if you are interested, I'd love to hear from you.

Many, many thanks!

Jane King

Email   IP Logged
Kerra_131306
artist

Re: greeting card collaboration
Reply #1 - Sep 28th, 2007, 3:15am

Quote from Jane_131284 on Jun 8th, 2007, 6:12pm:
Hello!

And I would like very much to collaborate with some other artists in creating additional cards for Greeting Card Universe. My url website which displays some of my cards is greetingcarduniverse.com/131284. I hope that you'll take a look and if you are interested, I'd love to hear from you.

Many, many thanks!

Jane King

Hi, Jane!  I went to look at your GCU site--an alas---empty!  Is there a glitch--or have you taken your cards out?
-Kerra

Icansketchu Paper Greeting Cards:
http://www.greetingcarduniverse.com/icansketchu
Email   IP Logged
Ernestine_131365
Gold Member
artist

Re: greeting card collaboration
Reply #2 - Oct 6th, 2007, 8:22pm

Not sure this is the right place to post this, but what the hey!  Cheesy  
The facebook site Eugenia started doesn't have an image.  Maybe some of us could collaborate on an image that represents GCU.
Just a thought. Grin
-E

Email   IP Logged

About Us     Artists     Artist FAQ     Blog     Card Sellers     Contact Us     Content Disclaimer     Forum     Paper Card Categories     Privacy Policy     Shopper FAQ     Holidays 2011

Click to verify BBB accreditation and to see a BBB report.                        
© Copyright 2000- Greeting Card Universe - Powered By Bigdates-Solutions.com   

GCU Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.1!
YaBB © 2000-2005. All Rights Reserved.