Welcome, Guest Login
You must login or register to post.

Driving test cards (Read 1237 times)
Catherine_131549
artist

Driving test cards
May 29th, 2007, 2:40am

Hi,

I can't seem to find a category for Driving Test - I'm sure there is one but I can't find it and I've designed a few cards for this. Can anyone help?

Thanks

Email   IP Logged
Mindy
GCU Administrator
Community Manager

Re: Driving test cards
Reply #1 - May 29th, 2007, 4:45pm

Hi Catherine,
Not a category we have.  Best fit if you didn't find it yet is Occasions  >> Congratulations.

We can add a subcat under Congratulations if you like for >>Drivers Test

Mindy

Email   IP Logged
Catherine_131549
artist

Reply #2 - May 30th, 2007, 12:20am

Hi Mindy,

Would you add a subcategory? That would be great, thanks! Smiley

I'm really loving doing this, spending all my free time at the moment designing cards and lovin' it. Just need someone to like and buy them now.  undecided

Email   IP Logged
Mindy
GCU Administrator
Community Manager

Reply #3 - May 30th, 2007, 12:38pm

Hi Catherine,
Yes, we'll add the Driving Test subcategory for you.  Should be up by the end of today.  It's great to see new niche cards!

Since your birthday by name cards won't be included in reminders I'd suggest you design a few birthday cards that can be suggested.  You could pick a few relations ie: Mom, Aunt, Sister, Dad, Uncle, Brother, Grandma, etc.... to do in your gender specific colors with the relation name on the front, "Happy Birthday Mom".  

Similar pattern designs would also make appropriate Business cards by changing the front text ie: Thank you, Welcome, etc.  Look at some cards under Business >> Classic Expressions and >> Business Terms for ideas.

By the way, I believe your dragonfly birthday card just sold.  Congrats!

Keep up the great work!
Mindy

Email   IP Logged

About Us     Artists     Artist FAQ     Blog     Card Sellers     Contact Us     Content Disclaimer     Forum     Paper Card Categories     Privacy Policy     Shopper FAQ     Holidays 2011

Click to verify BBB accreditation and to see a BBB report.                        
© Copyright 2000- Greeting Card Universe - Powered By Bigdates-Solutions.com   

GCU Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.1!
YaBB © 2000-2005. All Rights Reserved.