Welcome, Guest Login
You must login or register to post.

Purchasing our own cards for resale (Read 763 times)
Patricia_131413
artist

Purchasing our own cards for resale
May 2nd, 2007, 1:35pm

I purchased some of my cards to sell to my friends - I thought since i had an account I would get a discount of the commission - but I didn't - Is there a way to buy our own cards and get our discount when we purchase them?  I want to have some of my cards on hand to sell at events - But I want to be able to make a little on them -  
Also the shipping charges seem a bit high - for the cards - other POD sites charge 4.95 and 5.95 for up to 5 items - that are way heavier - t-shirts and coffee mugs - so $7.85 for 24 cards seems a bit exessive - they can't be that heavy or expensive to mail.

Thanks!

Email   IP Logged
Mindy
GCU Administrator
Community Manager

Re: Purchasing our own cards for resale
Reply #1 - Jul 2nd, 2007, 3:43pm

Hi Patricia,
I think I answered your question via email earlier and you've got the promo code.   I've just come across this posting.  

There is a special artist promotion code that will allow you to purchase cards at $1.99 as well as still earn your commissions which means effectively you'll get your cards for $1.49 each.

Unfortunaly we use a 3rd party for our printing and mailing and are subject to their mailing charges.

If you need the artist promotion code drop me a message or email.  
Mindy

Email   IP Logged

About Us     Artists     Artist FAQ     Blog     Card Sellers     Contact Us     Content Disclaimer     Forum     Paper Card Categories     Privacy Policy     Shopper FAQ     Holidays 2011

Click to verify BBB accreditation and to see a BBB report.                        
© Copyright 2000- Greeting Card Universe - Powered By Bigdates-Solutions.com   

GCU Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.1!
YaBB © 2000-2005. All Rights Reserved.