Welcome, Guest Login
You must login or register to post.

Anyone else find this addictive? (Read 1164 times)
Picture_131439
artist

Anyone else find this addictive?
Apr 27th, 2007, 10:23am

I think that I am addicted to thinking up new cards & verses!  I only wish I was converting more clicks into sales, but I'm being patient for now, knowing that this is a brand new site.  Sometimes I think I'm almost going overboard with different colors and different verses for the same image.  

Anyone else find they are constantly trying to think of new card ideas?

Email   IP Logged
Corrie_131338
Gold Member

Re: Anyone else find this addictive?
Reply #1 - Apr 27th, 2007, 12:28pm

Well...yes !  Smiley

I just uploaded various cards for Jewish Holidays (Sukkot,Shavuot,Tu B'shvat,Rosh hashanah and Simhat Torah). NOT the easiest Holidays I must admit, but they were still empty and I like a challenge.  
So I actively create designs for those difficult categories.

For myself I rarely use the same card design twice. I just don't like to see the same image pop up everywhere, but that is my personal choice.

But it is addictive. I even look at other cards for inspiration when we go shopping  Wink

Corrie
http://www.greetingcarduniverse.com/corrieweb

Email   IP Logged
trudette_131402
GCU Newbies
artist

Reply #2 - Apr 29th, 2007, 1:38am

It sure is addictive, I do look around for  inspiration all the time and carry a little note book with me wherever I go.

http://www.greetingcarduniverse.com/trudette  

Email   IP Logged
Valarie_131500
GCU Newbies
artist

Reply #3 - Apr 30th, 2007, 9:18am

yes!! I just joined the other day and making the ones in my store so far has been a blast! I can't wait to try and illustrate for a bunch of the card catagories.

right now I only have one card approved...17 pending

Email   IP Logged

About Us     Artists     Artist FAQ     Blog     Card Sellers     Contact Us     Content Disclaimer     Forum     Paper Card Categories     Privacy Policy     Shopper FAQ     Holidays 2011

Click to verify BBB accreditation and to see a BBB report.                        
© Copyright 2000- Greeting Card Universe - Powered By Bigdates-Solutions.com   

GCU Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.1!
YaBB © 2000-2005. All Rights Reserved.