Welcome, Guest Login
You must login or register to post.

Pages: 1 2 
Received my free sample card... (Read 5708 times)
Mindy
GCU Administrator
Community Manager

Re: Received my free sample card...
Reply #15 - May 4th, 2007, 12:56pm

Hi Lynne,
Each artist account at registration has 1 card credit.  When you purchase your first card this credit is automatically applied at checkout.  In the checkout card you should see the price as $0.00 and above the card "remove 1 free credit from this card".

Let me know if you need further assistance with this.
Mindy

Email   IP Logged
Catherine_131549
artist

Reply #16 - May 22nd, 2007, 7:42am

Hi, I'm new to this site and sorry if I'm being a pain by repeating what other people have written but how do I get my free sample card, where do I look? embarrassed

Also, I would like to know if there is anywhere you could add the following information:

Designed by (name)
www.greetingcarduniverse.com

I would like to add this to the back of the card, at the bottom (left/centre/right)where it is often found on other greeting cards, but I can't find how to do this when creating a new card.

Thanks for your help  Smiley

Email   IP Logged
Mindy
GCU Administrator
Community Manager

Reply #17 - May 22nd, 2007, 12:06pm

Hi Catherine & welcome!
No problem.  You'll need to "purchase" one of your cards by adding it to your cart.  Once in checkout the free credit will automatically be applied.

As for the back of the card, we are not able at this time to print different text/images.  This is a limitation with our printing partner.  All cards use the same image for the back of the card.  It is however on our wish list.

The feature for credits at this time is on the front of the card "Image by" credits where you have options in location, color and font as well as the actual text printed.

Let us know if you have other q's.
Mindy

Email   IP Logged
Catherine_131549
artist

Reply #18 - May 23rd, 2007, 12:59am

Thanks Mindy for your feedback  Smiley

I also have another query which I posted elsewhere but had no reply as yet:

I like the new templates (5X7" and 7X5") but I was wondering if you would offer other sized templates like 5X5" or 6.5X6.5" -the more square shaped cards which are a little more modern. Sorry if you have covered this topic before, like I said I'm new and just starting out looking around this site    

Also, I do a lot of repeat design based art which (I think) would look good on wrapping paper, does GCU offer this or do you know of a website that offers the same great 'set up' that CGU does but for wrapping paper and other stationery?  

Just a thought!

Email   IP Logged
Corrie_131338
Gold Member

Reply #19 - May 23rd, 2007, 1:37am

Hi, Catherine!

I just replied to your original query but here's the short answer - GCU only offers greeting cards in the 5x7 or 7x5 formats, no other sizes are available. You'll want to design your cards to fit the correct size.

Corrie
http://www.greetingcarduniverse.com/corrieweb
http://www.corrieweb.nl

Email   IP Logged
Mindy
GCU Administrator
Community Manager

Reply #20 - May 23rd, 2007, 9:13am

Yep, Corrie's got it right.  We only offer 5x7 and 7x5 cards, no other products.  I'm sure some of the other artists can chime in and suggest sources for wrapping paper, etc.  I am not aware of a site for POD wrapping paper.

Mindy

Email   IP Logged

About Us     Artists     Artist FAQ     Blog     Card Sellers     Contact Us     Content Disclaimer     Forum     Paper Card Categories     Privacy Policy     Shopper FAQ     Holidays 2011

Click to verify BBB accreditation and to see a BBB report.                        
© Copyright 2000- Greeting Card Universe - Powered By Bigdates-Solutions.com   

GCU Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.1!
YaBB © 2000-2005. All Rights Reserved.