Welcome, Guest Login
You must login or register to post.

Pages: 1 2 3 
May we quote you ? (artist testimonials) (Read 33431 times)
Angela_151919
Gold Member
artist

Re: May we quote you ? (artist testimonials)
Reply #30 - Jun 8th, 2011, 12:33am

I have just started to sell my cards & the feedback I have had about the printing quality etc is brilliant!
Yesterday, I was able to get a look at one and I have to agree, they are just great.
Thnak you GCU!
Inkflo

Email   IP Logged
Cindy_152495
Gold Member
artist

Reply #31 - Jul 12th, 2011, 12:31pm

Being an artist at GCU, I feel like I have endless opportunities to do whatever kind of artwork I want since there are so many categories to create for.  The quality of my cards is top-notch.  And the support and network help at GCU and GCUCommunity are truly remarkable.  With GCU, making cards is a delight!

Cindy
www.ilovecuttables.com

Email   IP Logged
Teri_179461
Gold Member
artist

Reply #32 - Aug 21st, 2011, 1:12pm

WOW - I ordered one of my own cards to check the printing quality - and I am so impressed!  My card has gradients and blends and the excellent printing quality rivals that of those I see at all the retail stores (resolution is excellent!).  Thank you for your commitment to excellence.  Your pricing is very competitive and your delivery of my card in a mailer - all was quality!

I also wanted to thank you for selecting one of my cards as Design of the Day last week - what an honor - I appreciate your support!  With that encouragement - I am uploading a whole new set for you to review! And thankyou to the artists who responded with testimonials - everyone here is wonderful and I feel that you have created a system that allows for all types of communication and is very easy to use - as well as being technologically state of the art.  

I am so happy to be a part of your online card creations!    

Teri Nelson Kuster - Che Bella Nota
(and yes - you may quote me!!!)

Email   IP Logged
Norma_133903
artist

Reply #33 - Nov 15th, 2011, 10:20am

Austin,  
A lot of us think the reviewers are doing a great job. We do not want the site to get the reputation of accepting and selling any old rubbish, like another POD I could name!
Posting this message in every forum is just plain annoying. If you want to communicate with CGU I suggest you send an email.

Email   IP Logged
Austin_133058
GCU Newbies
artist

Reply #34 - Nov 15th, 2011, 11:24am

If they would respond to my email then I wouldn't need to post in here.Quote from Norma_133903 on Nov 15th, 2011, 10:20am:
Austin,
A lot of us think the reviewers are doing a great job. We do not want the site to get the reputation of accepting and selling any old rubbish, like another POD I could name!
Posting this message in every forum is just plain annoying. If you want to communicate with CGU I suggest you send an email.

Email   IP Logged
KC_141411
GCU Administrator
artist

Reply #35 - Nov 15th, 2011, 1:03pm

Austin,

Did you email the review team directly? I would be more than happy to bring to their attention that you are patiently waiting for a response.  

Kindest regards,

KC

Email   IP Logged
Austin_133058
GCU Newbies
artist

Reply #36 - Nov 15th, 2011, 1:56pm

I did. Thanks KC
Quote from KC_141411 on Nov 15th, 2011, 1:03pm:
Austin,

Did you email the review team directly? I would be more than happy to bring to their attention that you are patiently waiting for a response.

Kindest regards,

KC

Email   IP Logged
Tanya_135475
Gold Member
artist

Reply #37 - Nov 21st, 2012, 4:29am

Well I just received my first Christmas cards for our local farm shop...

The quality of print before was super and the envelopes good quality also,
but this time the quality of print was AMAZING! and the envelopes were
STUNNING and very thick, I was so so pleased with them, they seem to go
from good to SUBLIME thank you GCU and the printer who ships out super
fast to the UK thank you thank you!

huge happy hugs
Moonie

Email   IP Logged
Cynthia_217641
GCU Newbies

Reply #38 - Mar 13th, 2013, 8:45pm

GCU seems like it can be a wonderful opportunity to be a part of an artist community, inspiring the public with an opportunity to express images and thoughts through the art medium of greeting cards.

Cynthia Singleton, Author & Photographer:
http://www.greetingcarduniverse.com/CynthiaSingleton
Email   IP Logged

About Us     Artists     Artist FAQ     Blog     Card Sellers     Contact Us     Content Disclaimer     Forum     Paper Card Categories     Privacy Policy     Shopper FAQ     Holidays 2011

Click to verify BBB accreditation and to see a BBB report.                        
© Copyright 2000- Greeting Card Universe - Powered By Bigdates-Solutions.com   

GCU Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.1!
YaBB © 2000-2005. All Rights Reserved.