Welcome, Guest Login
You must login or register to post.

Pages: 1 2 3 
May we quote you ? (artist testimonials) (Read 33245 times)
Leta_132779
GCU Newbies
artist

Re: May we quote you?
Reply #15 - Dec 19th, 2007, 3:32pm

Mindy,  

What a wonderful site I found  by searching for greeting cards myself.  We are an established photography firm on the east coast of the USA.  We enjoy moments we spend with children through adults and hope to offer a full scale of work for others to share their feelings through greeting cards.
Thanks for a wonderful site which is definately user friendly.

Regards,
Sweetgrass Photography

Sweetgrass Photography Card Shope:
http://www.greetingcarduniverse.com/sweetgrass
Email   IP Logged
Alyss_133019
GCU Newbies
artist

Reply #16 - Jan 25th, 2008, 10:25am

hi

maybe this is the wrong place to post this but I don't see anywhere else better;  I am new and while I like the site and I had 180 hion my cards, I have not  
sold any    can someone please explain what I have done wrong, or not done; my images are good quality, but it seems they are not working.  Thank you!  Alyss Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Email   IP Logged
Mindy
GCU Administrator
Community Manager

Reply #17 - Jan 25th, 2008, 12:11pm

Quote from Alyss_133019 on Jan 25th, 2008, 10:25am:
hi

maybe this is the wrong place to post this but I don't see anywhere else better; I am new and while I like the site and I had 180 hion my cards, I have not
sold any can someone please explain what I have done wrong, or not done; my images are good quality, but it seems they are not working. Thank you! Alyss Roll Eyes
Roll Eyes

Welcome!
This topic is only for statements you'd like to make that we can use as formal quotes in our marketing activities/efforts.

Take a look at this recent thread:
http://www.greetingcarduniverse.com/forum/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1199637155/12#12

Email   IP Logged
Nicole_131576
GCU Newbies
artist

Reply #18 - Mar 14th, 2008, 10:33pm

Quote from Mindy on Mar 2nd, 2007, 3:54pm:
We have received such wonderful praise and thanks that we'd love to quote you! Cool

Please post a comment/testimonial here about GCU that you would like us to consider using on our site and/or in misc. marketing deliverables.

Thank you!
Mindy

Hi!

Greeting Card Universe has a user-friendly environment.  

I personally love the choice of categories not necessarily found in other places! Because the site is focusing on greeting-cards only it is less distracting to users (probably buyers too) and actually does generate sales!  Smiley Great to be on board!

Best regards,
Nicole L Marques

Email   IP Logged
Wendy_132744
artist

Reply #19 - Mar 21st, 2008, 5:38pm

It's so great to know that you really do look at the cards  
and do your best to help us all out.
I made a card; 168387 but could not find a "good luck in your new home" category to put it in.  I just put it in as "good luck - other" in the end; and there it would have stayed.  Possibly overlooked and missed by buyers looking for such a card.

but thank you all for your help YOU then put it in  
"occasions - congratulations - new home" for me.
I know of NO other site that looks after us artists the way YOU do.

Email   IP Logged
Sandy_132125
artist

Reply #20 - May 5th, 2008, 3:13am

Morning Mindy,
I just discovered this forum and yes you may quote me!
I have been member on numerous art sites. SomeI have paid to join. This was the first site I sold anyof my art from. I have been impressed with the communication and the amount of activity in my store. Thank you for taking the time to create such an inviting atmosphere for buyers and sellers alike!
Sincerely, and creatively!
Sandy!

Email   IP Logged
Sue_132963
Gold Member
artist

Reply #21 - Jun 14th, 2008, 8:42pm

Mindy,
I would like to offer a testimonal for GCU.  
GCU has been nothing short of a small miracle for me.  I was disabled nearly 7 years ago.  I lost a lot...from 'The Job of My Dreams!', my love of hiking and running, and simple things like sleeping in a tent, camped out on our favoirte lake in the wilds, chasing the grandkids and even playing my beloved piano by the hour.  But slowly, I learned how to live with the discomfort and with my new restrictions.  And I learned to see more of what I CAN do than what I CANNOT do.  The computer (which I loathed in its inception) has been a life saver for me.  No longer able to walk the shopping malls, I mail order.  Email keeps me in contact with old friends and new.  And opens up a world of information to me, without a trip to the library.  Two of my old loves, whom I never used to have enough time for, have come to share my life; namely Photography and Writing (poetry and prose).  I write stories and novels, self-help booklets, materials for children and adults.  I write music--again of many different genres.  I started designing and making my own Greeting Cards......What a lot of work!  ...  Then I found GCU.  Amazing!  I use my photographs and verses to upload a card into my site within minutes, and usually have it up for sale within 24 hours....It is so easy....There is a whole community of folks, artists and administrators alike, who give freely of their time, advice, and encouragement.  And my cards are SELLING!  How rewarding... I now have about 550 cards in my store and adding more almost daily.  My life has an exciting and fulfilling element that had been missing for a while.  I feel whole again.  Thank you GCU....Oh and a PS...I almost forgot...the cards!  They are top notch---SUPER quality! They do me proud.
Kudos to GCU!
Quote from Mindy on Mar 2nd, 2007, 3:54pm:
We have received such wonderful praise and thanks that we'd love to quote you! Cool

Please post a comment/testimonial here about GCU that you would like us to consider using on our site and/or in misc. marketing deliverables.

Thank you!  
Mindy

Email   IP Logged
David_134612
artist

Reply #22 - Sep 22nd, 2008, 3:35pm

I am a new artist on GCU and just received my first cards from GCU and was very impressed with the entire experience. As an artist I am very picky and demand the best or I walk away. GCU delivers !

I just received my first order from GCU.
I was not sure anyone could live up to my standards, but GCU  surpassed my hopes and dreams with their greetingcarduniverse.com cards.  

It was easy to order on GCU and the cost was reasonable.
I ordered 2 cards that were tough to print because of saturated colors and I wanted to be sure they printed OK.

Delivery was very quick and my first surprise. Most priority orders take longer to receive. I ordered my first cards late Thursday night, and it shipped next day-Friday and  arrived on monday.    

When I opened the cards I was shocked to see a new beauty I had not seen
 The colors were vibrant, blacks, oranges and red were rich. The thick glossy paper stock gave it a polished look and feel. I had printed the design before but it never looked so good.

Email   IP Logged
Teri Francis_131425
artist

Reply #23 - Oct 7th, 2008, 11:07pm

GCU comes through when you need just the right card for a special occasion!

Needed a wedding card for last weeked ... on very short deadline, I ordered the card on Monday morning and it arrived on Thursday morning!  The print quality and the colors were BEAUTIFUL!!!  The bride and her family loved the card and got a big kick out of it being personalized just for the happy couple.   Smiley

Thank you for the terrific customer service and for making sure the card arrived in plenty of time, as well as for a card that delighted the recipients!  

I love GCU ! ! !   kiss  kiss  kiss

Teri

ps ... Special thanks to Mindy -- you sure made me look good to "his" family on this one!   Wink

Email   IP Logged
Linda_132742
Gold Member
artist

Reply #24 - Nov 7th, 2008, 7:05am

Greeting Card Universe has been a fantastic place for me to share my creativity.  I love the support here, and of course, the sales.  This is a very user friendly site and the artist community if fabulous.  I have learned more about graphic design by taking part in the "Artist Forum" than I learned when getting my Graphic Design Degree.  Three cheers for Greeting Card Universe and all the artists!  I am proud to be a part of this wonderful community.
Linda Klemanski

Email   IP Logged
Sandy_132125
artist

Reply #25 - Dec 23rd, 2008, 4:53am

Grin kiss
Good Morning GCU!!! I am so excited. I finally ordered some of my cards with photographs in the design for Christmas . I was so impressed with the professional quality and excited to see my work in print in such a wonderful way!
Thank you for the excellent job!...wish i would have ordered sooner!! and now I am excited to order a print of all of my favorite art when I can!
Thank you again! for doing a wonderful job!
Sandy!

Email   IP Logged
Mary__137064
Gold Member
artist

Reply #26 - Jun 25th, 2009, 7:45am

Greeting Card Universe is a great example of high technology at it's best,
with so many useful features.  GCU makes buying, selling, and displaying
of my cards very easy, too. High quality printing, assurance that cards are
sent out quickly and correctly, along with the excellent support team, have
made my experiences here as an artist and buyer better than I could have
ever imagined.  

Many thanks, GCU!

Bright

Bright's Greeting Card Boutique:
http://www.greetingcarduniverse.com/Bright
Email   IP Logged
Nan_137018
artist

Reply #27 - Jun 25th, 2009, 5:14pm

I'm new to GCU, but I am so delighted to have found a website that offers such flexibility.  The great thing about this card company is it is so custom-friendly for the customer.  The option for the customer to insert their own message sets GCU aside from the competition.   But the biggest plus for choosing GCU is that the customer can have GCU send that customized card directly to their recipient for only the cost of a .44 stamp!  Now you can't get any more user-friendly than that.  It is a perfect venue for my artwork which is watercolor paintings.  The flat rate of $2.79 for all cards makes it much easier for me as a shopkeeper, because I know it is an affordable price for my customers in these harsh economic times. Thank you GCU for making my life easier.
Nan Wright

Email   IP Logged
Stephanie_138388
GCU Newbies
artist

Reply #28 - Dec 3rd, 2009, 10:03am

Hi!  I am a newbie here but just wanted to say I love GCU!  The card quality exceeded my expectations, not just in card stock but in color transfer.  Absolutely beautiful.  I love reading the posts and shopping for cards too, there are so many amazing artists.  Very inspiring! Smiley

Email   IP Logged
Randall_140313
Gold Member
artist

Re: May we quote you ? (artist testimonials)
Reply #29 - Mar 24th, 2011, 8:03pm

Guess I'll throw my two bucks worth in here.  Used to be two cents worth, but that expression was coined back so many years ago when two cents could actually buy something!   Grin

I've been a member since February 2010 and though I haven't knocked the cover off the ball yet, I'm having a blast creating cards, sharing my artistic talent with some even more talented photographers and artists and feeling like I've aquired a whole, new, beautiful family!

The support of the GCU staff is a refreshing breeze from other sites out there as they make you feel like you are part of the team and partners in this venture rather than just an artist getting soaked by a company strictly for their profit.  They listen to our concerns, jump in on our forum clarifying issues and bend over backwards to help us be successful.  You dig in here and are guaranteed to feel like everyone is down in the trench, shovel in hand, working right along side you.  What a wonderful concept!  

Thank you, EVERYONE at GCU!  

Email   IP Logged

About Us     Artists     Artist FAQ     Blog     Card Sellers     Contact Us     Content Disclaimer     Forum     Paper Card Categories     Privacy Policy     Shopper FAQ     Holidays 2011

Click to verify BBB accreditation and to see a BBB report.                        
© Copyright 2000- Greeting Card Universe - Powered By Bigdates-Solutions.com   

GCU Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.1!
YaBB © 2000-2005. All Rights Reserved.